Sunday, February 3, 2013

Weekend

What a fun weekend! We always look forward to times when we can all be together...doing something FUN! This past weekend I finally got to get my hair done ( which if you know me you know is VERY IMPORTANT).  Matt was wonderful enough to watch the girls all day Saturday so I could have a little time to do some things I needed.  
Sunday consisted of a long day at Memorial Park.  We all slept in until 9:00 which was A-MAZING! Took our time getting ready, and then headed to La Madeline to get some picnic food.  We all sat on a blanket and enjoyed the beautiful weather (Living in Texas has it's perks!).  There is a huge playground which Kate loved.  We then came back and took a family nap! Hope your weekend was as wonderful as ours!

This Little Lady slept for 8 hours! Keep your fingers crossed it happens again tonight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment